Wednesday 23 September 2015

Sweetcorn and cottage cheese pancakes with caramelised bananas and crispy bacon

For the last month or so, I've been testing some recipes from Jamie Oliver's latest book 'Everyday Super Food'. 
Although I am not hoping to lose as much weight as Jamie (gosh, he looks great, doesn't he?!), I do need to try and live healthier lifestyle.
Jamie's book seems to be a great tool helping me with it.
It's packed with wonderfully colourful, healthy and quite simple recipes, you just don't know where to start!
Well, couple of Sundays ago, I've decided to break our weekly tradition of preparing a Full English Breakfast and decided to give these little bad boys a try:

SWEETCORN AND COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES WITH CARAMELISED BANANAS AND CRISPY BACON

As this meal has (once again) heavily inspired by Jamie's recipe, I will send you straight to his website. Do check it out and if you fancy, buy his latest book as it's definitely worth the money.

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pork-recipes/healthy-cheese-corn-pancakes/ 


One small step at a time (in my case swapping the Full English for cute sweetcorn pancakes on a Sunday) will gradually make a massive difference.


#JamieOliver #EverydaySuperFood
 

No comments:

Post a Comment